Two ways to contact us.
Hey Handsome Heads, have a question about when your order will ship? Please visit our Shipping Information page. Updated daily.
1) Customers: if you've recently placed an order you can text us. With every order we email out detailed information along with a phone number that you can text us at. Please include your name and order number when texting us. Response time: during business hours: less than hour. We are based in California and open seven days a week – 9am to 9pm.
2) General questions: Facebook Messenger: bright blue round button anchored to the bottom right of any page on this site. Response time: 8-12 hours. (Sorry about the long wait, but because of the pandemic, we are currently short staffed). Always much faster to visit our extensive FAQ page. At the bottom of this page we also have our Top Ten answers to questions we receive.
During this pandemic crisis, we are 100% focused on sewing and shipping. If you're a customer with a question about your order we will we respond as soon as we can. For all other questions, please refer to our FAQ page. It's extensive and can answer the majority of questions we receive about our business.
Don't have time to wait? Our extensive FAQ page covers almost every question we've received in the several years we've been producing custom caps. Below are our Top Ten FAQs.
Top Ten answers to questions we receive:
1. How this works: You pick a patch, and a cap. We sew in-house and ship around 10 business days after your order.
2. We keep our shipping out dates here. Updated daily.
3. Shipping is $4.95 to anywhere in the USA. Free USA shipping on orders of $59 and over.
4. We are based in California, and open seven days a week – 9am to 9pm – Pacific Time.
5. Sorry, we don't sell patches alone – only sewn onto our caps.
6. Regarding sold-out vintage patches: there's no way to predict when, or if, a particular patch will show up again. However we do have notifications on some patch pages that will automically email you once a patch has been restocked.
7. We carry Flexfit, Yupoong, Richardson, and New Era caps. Some of the best-built caps in the business.
8. Sorry, we don't produce custom patches. Just collect and sell vintage patches sewn onto caps.
9. On average our custom caps fall into the $39-$49 range.
10. Due to being super busy and short staffed, we are no longer taking custom sewing jobs for the remainder of the year.