Have an old worn or torn Megadeluxe cap that needs to be swapped? You’ve come to the right place – cap sold separately.
Here’s the thing, caps get worn, torn and misshapen over time. But we think our vintage patches only get better with time. So, preserve that vintage patch by letting us sew it on a new cap. Yes, it’s kind of crazy that we offer this service for only $1.50. But we are vintage patch preservationists first and foremost.
Steps to getting your old Megadeluxe cap swapped out:
Additional Cap Swap details:
- Just purchase this $1.50 service and a blank cap - must buy a cap from our inventory. If you'd like to send in your own cap please visit our sewing service page.
- We charge an additional $10 per patch should it need to be cleaned. If a patch is dirty, we have to clean it since dirt, over time, can gum up our sewing machines. We’ll let you know if this is the case when you send us a photo of your cap.
- Please send in your cap as soon as you can after you place an order and include a note with your name and order number with your shipment. If you’re ordering more than one cap, please let us know cap and patch pairings.
- Please remove the patch from your cap by simply cutting around it with a pair of sharp scissors. Be careful not to cut or slice your patch – especially when cutting around the bottom edge. Slow and easy does it.
- We are not responsible for sent items that are lost in transport. We highly recommend using a shipping service with a tracking number.
Appreciate you reading all the details here. At Megadeluxe we want to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible and ensure that you are completely satisfied.