You have a few vintage patches and they need to go onto some caps. We have the sewing specialists to professionally sew your patches on any blank cap we carry.
Here's some guidelines:
- We have a three cap and patch minimum for our sewing services. Sewing service pricing for one cap and patch starts at $35. Minimum order for 3 caps and 3 patches starts at $105. (We're easy, but not cheap).
- Please send us a photo of your vintage patch. We need to see if your vintage patches are sewable onto one of our new ball caps, and whether they're a Simple, Complex, or Super Complex patches. Once we give you the okay, and you make a purchase, we'll send you an address that you can mail your vintage patches to.
- We have three price options: Simple and Complex, and Super Complex – based on degree of difficulty. Once we have seen your vintage patches we’ll let you know which price option your patch falls under. A good example of a Simple patch is the Mobil Pegasus vintage patch shown above.
- Please note: We don't sew on modern-made patches. Many modern patches (made in the last ten years) are made of thin, cheap fabric without a merrow border to keep a patch’s layers locked down. Because of this, modern day patches are meant to be heat-glued onto a cap – not sewn – a service we do not provide.
- Patches must be no taller than 3" to fit on one of our caps. Maximum width is 5". Again please send us a photo prior to ordering.
Drop us a line if you have any questions. Thanks!