You have a few vintage patches and they need to go onto some caps. We have the sewing specialists to professionally sew your vintage patches on any blank cap we carry.
Here's some guidelines:
- We have a three cap and patch minimum for our sewing services. Sewing service pricing for one cap and patch starts at $30. Minimum order for 3 caps and 3 patches starts at $90. (We're looking at changing the minimum to 2 caps sometime in early 2019).
- Please send us a photo of your vintage patch. We need to see if your vintage patches are sewable onto one of our new ball caps, and whether they're a Simple, Complex, or Super Complex patches. Once we give you the okay, and you make a purchase, we'll send you an address label (via email) so that you can mail your vintage patches to us.
- We have three price options: Simple and Complex, and Super Complex – based on degree of difficulty. Once we have seen your vintage patches we’ll let you know which price option your patch falls under. A good example of a Simple patch is the Mobil Pegasus vintage patch shown above.
- Please note: We don't sew on modern-made patches. Many modern patches (made in the last ten years) are made of thin, cheap fabric without a merrow border to keep a patch’s layers locked down. Because of this, modern day patches are meant to be heat-glued onto a cap – not sewn – a service we do not provide. Another reason: many modern patches are not authorized licensed products from a brand. We believe and stand behind licensed products.
- Patches must be no taller than 3" to fit on one of our caps. Maximum width is 5". Again please send us a photo prior to ordering.
Drop us a line if you have any questions. Thanks!