Patches & Caps. A Match Made In Hat Heaven
Patches without caps? It's like breaking up a perfect partnership.
- A patty-less hamburger.
- No jiggle with your jello.
- An all-bun, no hot dog, hot dog.
- A Fast & Furious movie minus the fury.
- All chit and no chat.
- A chocolate chip-less cookie.
- Rock, and no roll. (You need the roll to shake that money maker).
- A sanctioned mud-wrestling contest. But one where some idiot forgot to water down the dirt.
- A wedding without a toast by my drunk uncle. Especially to weddings that he's not been invited to.
- Just some plain Mega without a generous portion of deluxe.
But seriously folks, we're not messing with a winning formula.
Wes tried selling patches alone before. It was a lousy business model. Actually it was more like a hobby that occasionally paid for gas money. Once he came up with the idea of sewing vintage patches onto caps, this hobby turned into a business that now supports his family. Does the fact that we don't sell patches alone disappoint some folks? Definitely. But in the end a business can easily go belly-up trying to be everything to everyone. And the overwhelming majority of our customers come for our custom caps. We're not messing with a winning formula.